[OM] Paging Dr. Focusing Screen

Subject: [OM] Paging Dr. Focusing Screen
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:20:53 -0500
I think we have one of these Drs. on the list and?undoubtedly??many qualify.
?
Still not comfortable using the Z. 38macro.? I have used it on the OM2 and 4T
with the 1-13 or 2-13 screen respectively.
Seems a bit dim on the autotube.? I have tried to use the Mirex adapter as well
to add tilt.
Dean likes the 1-12 screen for this lens.? The VF should be bright for
composition though it might be very hard to see the effects of tilt.
Perhaps the 1-11 is better for this?? I have never used either.? I found both
for sale in the UK but they are expensive.
Any comments appreciated.
?
Mike