Re: [OM] Linux very [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Linux very [OT]
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:11:42 +0100
Bit late replying,  but we use centos at work (free version of redhat)
althought its really more server based,  I didn't want to support too
many flavours of linux, however for home if you don't want to dual boot,
which I don't I run solaris inside virtual box as it seems the most
stable free setup (same  company ) . However your needs may and probably
are be different to mine. I think all unixes are all good  now, OS's
seem to be evolving like cars, they are all starting to look the same !