Re: [OM] Quick Removal of USB Disks

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Removal of USB Disks
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:02:24 -0700
FWIW, this 1TB Western Digital that I have to remove this way - it has
no power light, no activity light, no on/off switch. Other than a faint
humming sound, there is no way to tell if it is on or off, or if it is
still writing. So, I just follow the manufacturer's instruction, and use
the "safely remove hardware". It's not difficult. :-)

Candace