Re: [OM] Pardon me - Analog Alert

Subject: Re: [OM] Pardon me - Analog Alert
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:07:07 +0200
Very nice Image, Ken. I like the composition, and the
interesting rendition of the out-of-focus background
in the reflection - simultaneously "mottled" but
also smooth.

Your analogue print would probably look really good with a touch
of sepia toning in the highlights (i.e. bleaching it literally for a
couple of seconds before leaving it in the toner).

Now, if you could only show us the "real thing" (scan of the analogue
print!)

regards,
Dawid