Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:23:07 -0500
Speaking of collectors.  Our 50 year old Kenmore wall oven finally gave
out (within 2 weeks of the 25 year old clothes dryer AND range cooking
top dying).  I dragged the oven out to the curb.  Within an hour I heard
someone messin' with it.  A lady had strapped it into the trunk of her
car with bungee cords, she even swept up the curb area where all the old
rust fell out when I dumped it.  She took it home and put it on her
driveway with some other stuff.  This is a house I would pass when I go
walking.  One day, her garage door was left open, it was stacked floor
to ceiling with junk.  Oven is just to the left of the door-less clothes
dryer. There's collecting and there's hoarding.  Collecting is not so
bad by comparison.

http://www.zuiko.com/old_oven.jpg
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743