Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:52:42 -0600
  I should have thought that they would have systems monitoring their
output, given that they are probably required by law to maintain a
consistent voltage

Chris,

You're a funny guy. When I was in broadcasting, we would have power
problems, and call the electric company. Because of our business and
electricity use, they would usually look into things, but the final answer
was almost always, You have to take what you get.

But the part about saving money is almost always right.

Bill Pearce