Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:44:14 -0500
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! That's exactly right Jim, I had lost a
"leg" was the way the guy from the power company put it. At the time we
moved in we had been having a protracted drought. At some point one of the
line going to my house (underground) was damaged but since the water table
was low it didn't matter. When the rains returned it shorted out. For that
one night they installed a splitter to feed the house from one leg. They
came back the next day and installed a new line. As my Mom used to say "you
can't live and stay dumb".

Charlie