Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:02:35 -0500
It's a nice neighborhood except for this one house.  It's up to the
immediate neighbors to handle it if hoarding is involved.  Lots of
people have hoarders nearby, they just don't know it.   It is a real
mental illness.  I wonder in this case if the lady is then hauling the
items away to a scrap metal dealer.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com