Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:12:34 -0500
Nah, 50 (fifty) year old gas oven.  Clock/timer wasn't working when I
bought the house in 1984.  Broiler area gave out, thermocouple burnt up
, we thought we deserved a new one.
Gas range top, stainless steel deck rusted out under the drip catcher of
the most used burner. We felt we deserved a new unit.  We combined the 2
and got a mid-level gas stove.  Same thing with the 25 year old gas
dryer. A home visit from a service tech can easily cost $200 these days.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977