Re: [OM] Purchase of new mobile camera case & New photo opportunities th

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new mobile camera case & New photo opportunities this year
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:21:04 -0500
One may want to own a Mercedes for many reasons but reliability is not
one of them.  Mercedes has done very poorly in Consumer Reports
reliability ratings over the last 10 years.  Overall reliability across
the model line is very generally rated as average, worse than average or
even much worse than average.  From a reliability standpoint they wallow
in the same mud as the worst parts of GM and Chrysler.

However, they probably actually only accelerate on command and probably
do stop when the brake pedal is depressed.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt