Re: [OM] Purchase of new mobile camera case & New photoopportunities thi

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new mobile camera case & New photoopportunities this year
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:31:08 -0600
s the child of mercedes owners, I can attest that the maintenance is
EXTREMELY expensive compared to almost any other brand. Some things are
simply mind numbing. They had one in which the windshield washer pump was
EXACTLY the same as one made by the same OME manufacturer for VW. In the VW
box, it cost about $20. In the MB box, it cost well over $100.

I owned a Mazda Miata from 1992 until last December, and ran up over 150,000
trouble free miles. No real costs other than basic maintenance, brakes,
tires, timing belt, etc. In December, I replaced it with an Audi TT, we will
see...

Bill Pearce