Re: [OM] Really OT .. Facebook

Subject: Re: [OM] Really OT .. Facebook
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:25:42 -0500
John, I'm surprised. You've chosen to join the Facebook generation, yet you
reject the social networking magic that defines it? And yet no rant about
debasing the currency of "friend"?

In your Account / Privacy Settings / Contact Information, you probably have
"Add me as a friend" set to Everyone - you might want to change it to
"Friends of friends" - and "Send me a message" set to Everyone - you might
want "Friends of friends" or "Only friends".

As far as participation goes, remember Ken Kesey: "You're either on the bus
or off the bus".

Michael