[OM] [OT] Charge across India and rapidweaver

Subject: [OM] [OT] Charge across India and rapidweaver
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:13:53 +0100
As I mentioned before Next January I will realise a long time dream of
taking part in enduro India (this was allowed by my wife as a half
century birthday present) :-)

The trip will be for the benefit of four charities, but for me
personally I want to make people more aware of charge

Please have a look at the site and inform as many of your friends as
possible. There is also a facebook group I have started so if you are on
facebook please look for it, if you already a friend then you will
already have been invited to join. Also if you have any ideas on
fundraising for the charities I would be very happy to hear them

<www.chargeacrossindia.com>

this next part is only of interest to mac users
For my other sites I have struggled with dreamweaver which like
photoshop is a very powerful tool, its just that I don't have the time
to learn how to use it so after hearing many time of rapidweaver I
thought I would give it a try and boy am I glad I did it made the job
much easier and unlike apples iweb actually makes efficient code that
loads quite quickly. I bought the stacks bundle and some plugins and am
really impressed with it, so much so I will probably be rewriting the
other sites I previously did in dreamweaver to use rapidweaver. Another
app I also discovered is voila which is better than littlesnapper in
that it can record video of the screen ( I have been looking for some
way to do time lapse of screen shots - found an apple script in the end)

IanW