Re: [OM] New? fast prime for MFT

Subject: Re: [OM] New? fast prime for MFT
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 14:51:07 -0800
On 3/2/2010 4:50 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> http://noktor.com/products.php
>
> Saw this and thought  Great! --new ultra fast prime!  Then perhaps only
> a mediocre CCTV lens adapted for MFT? I don't know enough about these.
>    I thought  at first it was a Nokton by Voigtlander as I had forgotten
> about these creatures.
> Perhaps Oly or Panny will design a real one.

Mike at TOP says:

"As far as I can tell, some guy in Georgia is putting Micro 4/3 mounting
plates on a Chinese Senko CCTV lens and adding some engraving and a cool
(but possibly reflective?) day-glo lime green retaining ring. And why
not? Sounds like you could have fun with that. Not sure if all this is a
fair appraisal or not (they haven't answered my email). Anyway,
officially, it's the Noctor HyperPrime 50mm ƒ/0.95 <http://noktor.com/>
for $750, shipping in...April. Not April 1st. April...well, 15th. Ah,
let's just say "spring.""

And here's a set of sample images.
<http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2010/03/03/the-noktor-50-f0-95-lens-review-diary/>

Night Shot Moose