[OM] New? fast prime for MFT

Subject: [OM] New? fast prime for MFT
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 22:44:55 -0500
Thanks for the link with sample images.  Quite soft wide open and prone
to flare but in soft light and good PP,
the images are good.
Thanks  again for posting.
Mike

Mike at TOP says:

"As far as I can tell, some guy in Georgia is putting Micro 4/3
mounting
plates on a Chinese Senko CCTV lens and adding some engraving and a
cool
(but possibly reflective?) day-glo lime green retaining ring. And why
not? Sounds like you could have fun with that. Not sure if all this is
fair appraisal or not (they haven't answered my email). Anyway,
officially, it's the Noctor HyperPrime 50mm ƒ/0.95 <http://noktor.com/>
for $750, shipping in...April. Not April 1st. April...well, 15th. Ah,
let's just say "spring.""

And here's a set of sample images.
<http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2010/03/03/the-noktor-50-f0-95-lens-review
-diary/>