Re: [OM] S-OT Torches, flashlights, LCDs & batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] S-OT Torches, flashlights, LCDs & batteries
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:49:40 +0100
Thanks for the excellent review!  I particularly like my keyring
'PhotonPump' and my 'Led Lenser' single AA (at my left-hand on my desktop
for close-up work, still running on the original branded AA cell after 18
months).
My son loves the Led Lenser 'Police' we got him for last Christmas
http://www.amazon.co.uk/LED-Lenser-Police-Focus-Torch/dp/B000OGCP6W

I'm now seriously going to have to consider retrofitting my Maglites...

thanks
jez