Re: [OM] First wanderings with new camera

Subject: Re: [OM] First wanderings with new camera
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:49:50 +1100
I first saw them on the E-30 I think and didn't see the point. I'm
becoming a bit of a convert. However, as I normally shoot RAW+Large
Fine (slow but safe), I usually end up using the presets in Lightroom
instead. For instance, I can select a 'Cross Process' effect in LR,
it's instantaneous and I prefer it to the Oly JPEG. Not only that, I
can tweak it to my taste and save it as a personal, custom preset. I'm
particular fond of the 'Cold Tone' preset and have I think three
versions of it.
However, the pinhole effect does create a nice dark effect with a full
face portrait.
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/pen

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx