Re: [OM] S-OT Torches, flashlights, LCDs & batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] S-OT Torches, flashlights, LCDs & batteries
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:59:31 +1100
We have lots of lakes - they're dry with a nice coating of salt. :-)
Yes it's a bit drier overall here but that's like saying that the
whole US is a desert because you just saw a doco about the Mohave.
Bit of us are like Florida and bits of us are like Death Valley.
The 'tinny' is used for casual fishing on lakes and rivers.
But people whose hobby is  'boats tend to have something a bit bigger,
like my friend with a 26' trailer/sailer.
Those tend to eat money.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx