[OM] New Pannies

Subject: [OM] New Pannies
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 16:25:45 -0500
Perhaps we can get together when you are in town?  You are welcome to
come for a visit  on  the North Shore in South Hamilton or
we could meet in town.  I am in Boston most Wednesdays though Marnie is
there every day.  We can be a lens acquisition facilitator at a minimum.
B&H says they expect the M.Zuiko  9-18 in April.  Let me know if you
think we can help.
Mike

However, the 9-18mm is an altogether tastier proposition and I hope
to pick one up in May and pay it with cheap US rubles when I go to
Boston for a conference.

Nathan