Re: [OM] computer monitors by brand

Subject: Re: [OM] computer monitors by brand
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:34:09 -0600
Hi Bill,

Maybe I'm easy to please.  When my wife's monitor died, I installed my
Dell-branded Trinitron on her machine, because she uses a lot of legacy
software that requires monitor adjustments.  I bought a nice Dell flat-panel
LCD for myself, adjusted it to my liking, and have done just fine.

Of course, I still prefer the Oly E-1 to my E-510.  ;-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA