Re: [OM] computer monitors by brand

Subject: Re: [OM] computer monitors by brand
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:23:49 +0800
Most LCD TV by default has very high contrast setting, skipping too much
shadow details, they look much better when you adjust them properly.

Which three main manufacturers did they mentioned? Without looking at the
details I knew Sharp and Hitachi were two of the very early TFT LCD
manufacturers, our factory purchased their LCD panels in early 1990's for
the notebook computers, they still making lots of good quality LCD panels
today. Samsung is another well known big panel supplier and I belive LG is
coming up very fast too. By looking at the details, the Taiwan AUO claimed
to occupy 17% of the world's larger TFT-LCD panels with sales revenue of
$11.2 billion....

C.H.Ling