Re: [OM] FOTOFEST, OM-3TI, OM-4TI

Subject: Re: [OM] FOTOFEST, OM-3TI, OM-4TI
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:10:31 -0600

> All this talk about the OM-3t and OM-4t is making me drool!

You want it, you need it, you gotta have it.  :)

I'm keenly interested in the performance of this lens, as I think
> 35mm is one of the most versatile focal lengths, and I loved the 35/2.8
> Zuiko on my XA, though did not have the same love for my OM 35/2.8).

Interesting. Just like the 100/2.8 vs 85/2, there are polar opposite
viewpoints on the 35/2.8 vs the 35/2 lenses.

I absolutely love my 35/2.8 and 100/2.8, but others swear by the 85/2 and
35/2. The extra stop of light gathering horsepower would be nice, but from
an overall image-quality perspective it seems like we are pretty well split
on which are better.

I think that only shows just how good all of them really are and we're
fighting over nuances.

AG Schnozz