Re: [OM] Another overpriced 3Ti on the 'bay

Subject: Re: [OM] Another overpriced 3Ti on the 'bay
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:25:35 -0500
I agree on the OM-2s. Its the fact that there are two mirrors (little one
hinged behind the main one to send light to the meter cell) and the unusual
aperture mechanism for the program mode. The OM-4T sounds rather strange too
because of the two-mirrors and it induces long shutter lag. Newer cameras
like the Nikon F4 have two mirrors too but the mirrors move much faster with
a lot less lag time. That's the only thing I don't like about the OM-4T.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography