[OM] (OT) On the move ...

Subject: [OM] (OT) On the move ...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:11:04 -0500
Boris,
I can tell you with some assurance  that macroorchidism of that degree
is highly
unusual.  I recently donated my Prader orchidometer to the  newest
endocrinologist
in one of my offices as I no longer require it to estimate testicular
volume.  (much practice)

http://www.espmodels.co.uk/catalog/orchidometer-prader-p-4786.html

If that phenomenon continues, I will need to take it back and add a few
larger ones to stay current.

Mike

Instead of overloading this wimpy cah, you need a big burly truck like
the ones
we have here, able to haul the household of an entire village.

And if you got one of these on the back, no one will ever mess with you:

http://www.impactlab.com/2008/01/16/virginias-big-testicle-flap/

Boris