Re: [OM] Almost, so close, whatever

Subject: Re: [OM] Almost, so close, whatever
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:01:33 -0500

> I got used to the VF to the point it's a non issue for me. But
> certainly, YMMV.

Well, as much as I use the OM bodies, it actually is an issue for me. The
E-1's viewfinder is tiny enough and this appears about half the size of
that. But as you say, YMMV.

It is a significant enough to me that I chose with my feet.

The sad thing is that the camera really does feel good in the hand. For the
price, it's a nice little camera that handles how I like a camera to handle.
I liked it enough that had the viewfinder been adequate I would have most
likely bought it right then and there.

Instead, I spent $6.84 and bought four rolls of film.

AG