[OM] Best of Both Worlds

Subject: [OM] Best of Both Worlds
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:29:15 -0400
Yes, nice shot--and it is even purple.  Have seen some shots  with Oly
cams as late as the E-620 turn these tooo blue.  The Tru pic V
algorithms
are designed to mitigate this issue but I don't know that it would pass
an AG purple  torture test  being able to render purple accurately
and skin tones in the same shot.  The G-9 doesn't in my hands, but
could be me. Taking Marnie with our purple clematis is my purple test.
I'll be durned if I can get it perfectly right on digital with  reality
directly present as comparison. (Kod UC 100 has done it with proper
tweak)

  I hope our croci don't drown before blooming--over 8" of rain so far
and will have to take a round about route to get home and avoid the
Ipswich River.
Mike

> This one was the first crocus to bloom in my yard this year.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Crocus.jpg.html

Simply beautiful! That coloring is "E-1 rich". I see that you managed
to get
a nice yellowish-green glow going in the leaves behind too. That's that
Fujichrome green which is so hard to get with digital.

AG