[OM] Flower show portrait 2010

Subject: [OM] Flower show portrait 2010
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:42:21 -0400
Wow, the Zuikos really sing in your hands with all types of flowers.
Chuck is correct though, your nice shots give the illusion that  they
are posing just for you though one suspected that that was not the
case.  It was truly a zoo.  Given your nice results perhaps you have
sharp elbows.

The Nikon D200 does appear the be tilted upward to perhaps decrease the
dof on the cropped sensor--though the close-up suggests that is an
illusion.  It appears you did not use flash and I was puzzled by some
of the diffusers being used.  Unless you were closer than I would think
given your framing and focal length, I would not think any small
diffuser would be of any great utility except to run the batteries down
faster.  Perhaps its just a bit of fill.  I also thought the Z. 180 had
more CA wide 0pen.
Mike

Here again is the yearly portrait event in the HK flower show,
all shots with OM180/2.8 at F2.8 on a 5D II body at ISO160.

 http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/OMC/TVB2010/TVB2010.htm

Every year I tried to take some shots from the event but always forgot,
this time I got one:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_9073.JPG

C.H.Ling