Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: more Paris and a cake at the end

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: more Paris and a cake at the end
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 06:48:12 +0000
Thanks, Nathan, I enjoyed all of those photos.

But I was particularly interested in "Our Film" and Uncle Joseph and I looked
up Le Rafle and therefore the Vel d'Hiv roundup.  So it has taken me nearly 15
minutes to look through your photos.

I suppose the most poignant part of yet another horror from the Nazi era is the
fact that families were peremptorily split up and their members never reunited;
but it was all pretty dreadful.

I am glad to see Joseph so hale and hearty.

Chris