Re: [OM] S-OT Torches, flashlights, LCDs & batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] S-OT Torches, flashlights, LCDs & batteries
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:33:45 +0100
Hi Andrew and all,

From: Andrew Fildes [mailto:afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
><http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/120743704>

Fun.

><http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/110265786>

Beautiful.

><http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/111461056>

Interesting colours.

><http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/111461068>

Not quite...

:-)

I don't know if I should tell this in this thread, or in the new pannies
one, so I'll use both :-)

At a gathering, a good friend of mine bought a dirt cheap, Chinese LED
torch. It even included what looked like Panasonic batteries, which would
have made it a superb value... but upon closer examination, the batteries
weren't Panasonic, despite the similar typeface/font and general design,
but... 'Penesamig' brand, like <
http://www.motomachicakeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/penesamig.jpg>

I should add that 'pene' is Spanish for penis, so it made the whole thing
way funnier. I almost die of laughter -- literally.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)