Re: [OM] Converting RW2 to ORF

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting RW2 to ORF
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:04:37 +0100
Yeah! It would be great to share the same RAW format.

I´ll ask David Coffin because I don´t think it should be very difficult. I have
copied the header from an E-P1 file and paste it into a RW2 file. Then I open
Olympus Studio 2 and it tries to open it and some of the image is seen but I
cannot load it. I am also seeing in the RW2 file the Olympus thumbnail from the
E-P1 file.

Thanks Moose for your info.

Dave