[OM] Selling - E-3 kit, OM 24/2...

Subject: [OM] Selling - E-3 kit, OM 24/2...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:39:04 +1100
Late last year I bought an E-3 kit (Body, 12-60mm, battery grip) 'cos
it was a bargain.
But since I got the E-P2, it's languishing.
I really should sell so before it goes to ebore, anyone interested?
Pretty much mint, each bit boxed, less than 3,000 actuations....
Whole thing around US$1800 plus about $100 postage I should think to
US/Europe - as low as I can get it anyway.

I also have an OM 24mm f2 silvernose with a tiny ding on the underside
of the rear of front ring - otherwise perfect. B+W UV filter, caps.
I'll post a pic if there's a serious nibble. I reckon it's worth about
$300 + postage.

Let me know offline. Please. Pretty please. I have a 35mm Summicron to
pay for. Help. This is a sickness. I tried running, hiding, it didn't
work. Neither did the little yellow pills. I'd try counselling but the
disease is cheaper and makes more sense. I'm losing the will to live
but, strangely, not the will to buy.
(Drowning noises offstage...)

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx