Re: [OM] A Hong Kong night scene

Subject: Re: [OM] A Hong Kong night scene
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:56:44 -0300
I think I want to ride the Star Ferry again. When I was a regular passenger
on the ferry the building at the extreme left was the tallest on the Island
.... it has circular windows to help avoid damage from typhoons. Somewhere I
have a K25 slide taken when the building was up to its third floor! Built
with bamboo scaffolding ...... it's flexible in the wind.

Great photo ....... brings back all kinds of happy memories.

jh