Re: [OM] A Hong Kong night scene

Subject: Re: [OM] A Hong Kong night scene
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:16:25 -0500
Provia's reciprocity failure is negligible below a minute. I believe that
the correction is +1/3 for one to two minutes. Anything below 30 seconds is
a straight exposure with no fear.

The slick thing about Provia, which some of us utilize is the magenta shift
for longer exposures. This tends to intensify the reds. Here is an example
photograph of it. This was nearly two minutes in length and to the human
eye, there were barely any colors as this was far past dusk and about the
only thing I could see was a hint of pink.

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=452&Itemid=1

Sorry, Chuck, if you want to see it, you'll have to visit the site.  ;)

AG