Re: [OM] Web-page coding (was A Hong Kong night scene)

Subject: Re: [OM] Web-page coding (was A Hong Kong night scene)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:14:13 -0500

> Thanks for the info, good to know if I decide to go the CMS way in a future
> version of my web site.

Drupal is becoming the defacto standard CMS for organizations and companies
now. It's extremely powerful, highly customizable and much cleaner than
Joomla. There are some things about Joomla that seriously scare me. Drupal
has a much higher usage rate in Europe and the USA than Joomla. Mambo
development is pretty much toast. It's a good, solid system, but it's now
falling far behind.

Oh, and Drupal is becoming more mobile friendly all the time.

When the new version is released and stabilized I'll consider switching over
to it, but I dread that day....

AG