Re: [OM] Jason Gidden/SYSTEMS/LONDON/BFI/BNP is out of the office.

Subject: Re: [OM] Jason Gidden/SYSTEMS/LONDON/BFI/BNP is out of the office.
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:37:03 EDT

Well, we all know WHY it happened-- you're sending posts to the list from
work when you should be working, and the mail server found out about  it!
Makes you wonder who else at work knows.....Mmmm.....

George

I had no  idea (until this evening that is) that our mail server had been
sending out of  office alerts to the list. That never used to happen, I'll
have to look in to  it.

Apologies once again and I don't have that much time off, honest  !! :-)