Re: [OM] The 7-14's take on Rugby

Subject: Re: [OM] The 7-14's take on Rugby
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:42:56 +0100
Right, so you mindlessly became a MUFC supporter, essentially a birth defect.
I, on the other hand, made a careful analysis of the top English clubs back
when I was 12 and made a conscious choice to become a supporter of LFC. I am
now 49 and as I always remind my wife, I have been married to LFC 11 years
longer than to her.

I rest my case.

:-)

Nathan