Re: [OM] Coming back!

Subject: Re: [OM] Coming back!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:57:03 EDT

In a message dated 3/26/2010 6:50:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jafsc@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

After  months or years! But I'm always caring my loved cameras...
I was stolen 6  months ago...about 28 cameras from my collection and a lot
lot  of  lenses...but was a strong lesson and now I'm restarting my
enthusiasm for  learning and creating with the cameras I could save  ...

Ugh, that is horrible.  Makes my recent loss seem insignificant.   Mine did
give me a chance to rethink what I wanted/needed.  Thought I would  never
find a nice Chrome Six again, but recently did exactly that. Welcome  back.
Bill Barber