Re: [OM] The viewfinder display I'd like to see

Subject: Re: [OM] The viewfinder display I'd like to see
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:41:54 -0400
I found Ken's article interesting but I have a much different view of
spot metering (single or multi) for the future.  A live histogram is
possible with any form of live view.  With a good histogram (maybe
turned on and off with a simple button press) I don't need any spot
metering at all.  Even today with my 5D I have never used the spot
meter.  If I have any serious question about exposure I'll simply take a
test shot and examine the histogram.  Live view would just make that
much simpler and faster as it does in the Minolta A1.

Chuck Norcutt (an expose to the right shooter)