Re: [OM] Another mini adventure

Subject: Re: [OM] Another mini adventure
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:27:55 -0400
Chuck,
   Until Moose replies I'll take a guess. It's a little too short and wispy
for Spanish Moss (lord knows we have enough of it around here for
comparison). My guess is that it is some western form of epiphyte perhaps a
lichen. Also the tree seems to be dead so it may be something consuming the
dead wood.

Charlie