Re: [OM] The viewfinder display I'd like to see

Subject: Re: [OM] The viewfinder display I'd like to see
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:54:17 -0400
Parts of it have already been done.  The Minolta A1 (even with its
little 320x240 screen) did a fairly credible job of showing what the
exposure would look like in real time as exposure parameters were
varied.  The software was well done but the the screen technology of 5
years ago wasn't completely up to the task.  Maybe today it is.  It can
also focus on any point on the screen selected by the joystick control
on the back of the body.  The screen can also tilt up and down but not
swivel. Gridded screen too on demand.  Too bad Minolta died.  Maybe
they'd have advanced the technology by now.

Chuck Norcutt