Re: [OM] Another mini adventure

Subject: Re: [OM] Another mini adventure
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:32:46 -0700
On 3/27/2010 7:25 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Moose,
>
> You have some great images in there.  I especially liked the sea horses.
> The jelly fish were very well done,

Thanks, Jim! The seahorses are the "Main Attraction" now, and I was
afraid the last big thing, the jellie,s would be much dimished. I guess
there may fewer exhibits of them, but they are still first rate, and I
got a few shots I didn't manage successfully last time. I don't believe
I had the 50/1.8 then.

The seahorses overall were amazing, beautifully displayed, and the sea
dragons just knocked me out.

Another of those times when I wanted more high ISO capability. It was
darker in many exhibits than the images may convey.

> though my wife looked over my shoulder and reminded me that she hates them,
> from beach encounters on the Gulf
> Coast.  Thanks for sharing your images!

My pleasure.

Moose