Re: [OM] The viewfinder display I'd like to see

Subject: Re: [OM] The viewfinder display I'd like to see
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:13:37 -0500
>It looks like my five years old A200 is still the most sophisticated
picture taking instrument...Too bad Minolta
>went under.

When I purchased my Minolta A1 I did massive research on it and everything
else that was on the market in any sense of affordability. I have absolutely
no doubt that I made the best possible purchase at that time and to this day
my A1 is still an integral part of my kit. Olympus has gotten close on a few
things, but when it comes to menu structure and live-view functionality
there is a huge step up in quality with the Minoltas.

And what is really sad is that Minolta perfected this interface years ago.
Too bad we can't stick an upgraded sensor in those cameras.

AG