Re: [OM] Another mini adventure

Subject: Re: [OM] Another mini adventure
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:34:27 -0700
On 3/29/2010 5:57 AM, John Hermanson wrote:
> ..mmmmmm...camping.  Hope you had fun and had a chance to relax.  We are
> looking forward to doing the same in our little spot in PA.

Ah yes, I remember you posting about your secret little eden.

Ours was just a quick trip, only two nights, then some weather started
coming in, so we headed home after a low key day of wandering. And we
did indeed relax. The middle day, we didn't even leave the camp until
late afternoon - to pick up something to eat with our asparagus, some
eggs and a shallot for breakfast and excellent local ice cream with
cookie (Moose) and hot fudge (Carol) for desert.

Timing couldn't have been better, rain as we got home, a couple of days
of sunny/overcast and cool and now a week of off and on rain.

A. Contented Moose