Re: [OM] New computers [was IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: some London, some Alic

Subject: Re: [OM] New computers [was IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: some London, some Alicante]
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:55:56 -0500
 HP is not going to update the driver for my 'old'
> LaserJet 1000 for 64 bit.
Moose, Don't expect anything from HP but heartache. I have the 9180 printer,
which is quite good. It comes with a special driver that appears under the
automate part of the PS file menu. Prints always look better using it.
Always!

This printer remains a current product, but the driver only works with CS2.
That's it, After several unrewarding email changes with HP after I got CS4,
I was told that there will be no updates for this current product, for which
they still charge full price. The general flavor of the email was the finger
and a big FU. If I never own another HP product, I will die happy.

Bill Pearce