Re: [OM] 5D2 - onwership update no 3

Subject: Re: [OM] 5D2 - onwership update no 3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:30:37 -0400
The 28-80/2.8 is mounted on the camera most of the time and is the lens
of choice assuming the camera doesn't have to be carried very far and
the focal length fits the subject.  The 80-200/2.8 does a good job but
is a true monster and even carrying it other than in the car is a
problem.  That's why the Tamron 24-135 usually gets the nod for general
walk-around shooting and the Tamron 20-40 goes along for a wider view.
I love all four lenses and each has their appropriate usage.  I'd love
to have a 100-300 something but don't know what the right one is.  Maybe
it's not made.

Chuck Norcutt