Re: [OM] E-PL1 - my first camera not for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] E-PL1 - my first camera not for fun
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:34:13 +0800
You probably also need video to document his voice, smile, how he walk,
eat... so it can let your children, grandchildren... know more about him. I
had a video taken at 2004 when our whole family visited our home town in
Mainland China, although there are only a few short clips for my father and
mother but to me it is the most precious thing left, much better than the
hundreds of photos I took for them.

I will not purchase digital camera without video capability today. It is
just much more convenient than using separate camcorder and camera. We
missed lots of video clips just because camcorder was not so handy and we
always forgot to bring it.

In the last two months, I almost see my father every other day and he also
called me two to three times a day but we never talked in deep, just
checking out his condition and what he need so that I can bring him...

C.H.Ling