Re: [OM] E-PL1 - my first camera not for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] E-PL1 - my first camera not for fun
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:39:02 +0200
Hi C.H.,

I'm dreadfully sorry for your loss.

It reminds me when my mother passed away 15 years ago -- I felt (and still
feel) I didn't communicate enough how much I loved and appreciated her.
Anyway, at least everything went very quick...

Dad is (hopefully) going to be 83 very soon (May 10th), and still going
strong... He plays the violin about two hours every day, and he records
himself on video and later I help him to edit DVDs from the recordings, for
his family and friends. Anyway, I see myself taking more and more pictures
of him, even if he doesn't seem to like it very much :-)
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/3888657135/>

>Back to the E-PL1, it looks so classic with the Pen lens:
><http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_9323.JPG>

I does look really nice indeed. I hope you'll soon find happier oportunities
to use it.

Very best regards,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)