[OM] Oops! it's a 28, not a 24! (offered for sale)

Subject: [OM] Oops! it's a 28, not a 24! (offered for sale)
From: classicvw@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 08:26:37 -0400

Thanks to Andrew, I now have the 24mm Zuiko I was "needing".  However, prior to
making the connection with Andrew, I had been scouring the auction site. I even
bid on one, winning it. When it arrived, it turns out that in my haste, I
actually bid on an auction for a 28mm, not a 24mm! So now I have a 28 that I
don't need, since I have the 24mm and John H is repairing my 35mm, the 28 is
redundant.

Offering to listees, this 28mm/2.8 in incredible condition. Lens is immaculate,
Looks brand new inside and out. The lettering is bold and bright. I did pay
more (hey- I thought it was a 24!) but am asking $75 + shipping, PayPal only.

Thanks
George