[OM] FS - Lets make a deal . . . . there is some good stuff here!

Subject: [OM] FS - Lets make a deal . . . . there is some good stuff here!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:10:39 EDT
I'm thinning the herd slightly, these are each duplicates to me.  All
descriptions are good descriptions.  These conditions:

Shipping in the USA is a flat $10.  Buy 1 piece shipping is $10  total.
Buy 5 pieces shipping is $10 total.  Buy three pieces the  shipping cost $10
total, as opposed to per piece.

Money cheerfully refunded if item is not as described.  Yes, what you  paid
plus shipping both ways.  Did I mention good descriptions?

Buy more than one piece and subtract $5 from the cost of each piece.   Buy
two pieces, subtract $10 from the total.Buy five pieces, subtract $25 from
the total, and remember your shipping is how much?  That's right $10 total
irrespective of how many pieces you buy.

This ain't rocket science, buy more, save more.  Shipping is a flat  $10
per parcel.  Guarantee can't be beat and I have no expectation of  having to
refund any bucks, as the descriptions are rock solid and I welcome any
questions.

Varimagni finder with case - near mint  $55.

50mm f3.5 Zuiko Macro, with original front and rear caps, snappy oil free
blades, perfect glass.  I would call it Mint-, because a previous owners
scratched an ID number of some sort on the rear mounting flange.  Beautiful
lens, one of my favorites.  $55.

35-105mm Zuiko - similar condtion to 50mm without the hood.  55mm  Tiffen
1-A, front and rear caps.  I should swap these pretine caps out with  some of
my not so pristine caps, but won't.  They look near new.   Snappy oil free
blades and perfect glass.  $55.

Olympus Cross screen polarizer for T-10 flash - Nice clean one with
essentially no sign of use.  Case is worn, however perfectly  serviceable and
will
continue to protect the filter.  Hard to find item in  nice shape.  $80.

Olympus Auto 25 extension tube, with box in "Like New" condition.  Use  it
as intended or add a rear lens cap and you have a deep rear lens cap for
your  135mm or 80mm macro lens.  $35.

Silver OM 2n in near mint condition.  New batteries.  Needs new  seals.
NIIce, nice, nice. You will not find a nicer one at this price . . .  or
probably any price.  $75

Olympus OM System Lens Handbook like new in original packaging.  One
corner slightly bent from poor shipment to me.  A must have in very   nice
condition.  $55

Collectors Only!   NPC Pro Back II for Olympus OM.  Allows  use of Polaroid
film on an OM camera.  Near mint with original case, box  and instructions.
 $100.

Inquiries off-list please.  Overseas shipments available at actual  cost.

Bill Barber