Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:48:24 -0500
Moose, I'm sorry. I tried to avoid your bowl of cheerios when I had to pee.
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say. I guess I could acknowledge the
superiority of your knowledge of all things 50mm. I'll be sure to have you
edit all my posts from here on out.

Frankly, excuse my pithiness, but we just lost some siding, roofing and it
looks like winter out there with a couple of inches of hail on the ground.
Based on the debris way up high, and the sudden wind shift and all the trees
down around town, we just dodged a tornado. No power here at the house, and
I know that my UPS and a couple of electronic devices got zapped.

And now there is another cell headed directly for us....

AG